Greetings Church Family,
Earlier this year, due to COVID 19, we began having services online instead of in person. Although it was not ideal, the Lord was faithful to meet us in our homes week after week! In April, the Governor announced that the state of Montana was going into its first phase of reopening which included allowing churches to gather corporately as long as we were in compliance with the social distancing guidelines. We were able to open the doors to our congregation and the Lord has continued to meet us in a special way both in our homes and in our corporate gatherings. On Tuesday, May 26, the Governor announced that Montana starting on June 1st, would be entering into Phase 2, thus allowing us as well to enter into the next phase of our church reopening. We will continue to honor our government and authorities and comply with the gathering guidelines as your health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
That being said, CLC will go enter into Phase 2 on Sunday June 7, 2020.
During Phase 2, there are some things that will remain the same – such as:
- We will continue to keep our seats as is – spaced out and encouraging people to keep a distance in between them. Our sanctuary seating will maintain at 50% capacity.
- We will continue to encourage anyone that is in the CDC’s defined high risk category to continue to participate in our online services.
In Phase 2 – we also have some exciting additions:
- We will have 2 blended Sunday services: 8:30am and 10:30am. For more information on this please view Pastor Matt’s sermon from May 24th titled, “Breaking Bread: Our Community.”
- Children’s Ministry (Infant to fifth grade) will be available during both services.
During the summer, we will have a special summer schedule for the Next Generation Ministry:
- CLC Youth will have “Sundays in the Summer”. There will be fun and exciting events throughout the City of Missoula at 3:00pm on Sunday afternoons.
- Summer Kids Wednesday Nights: Nursery for 5 and under ONLY.
Thank you all for your flexibility, love, and commitment to the Lord and what He is doing at CLC during these unique times.
Blessings to you!
Pastor Matt Reneau